Monday, April 7, 2014

Even the best fall down sometime

I haven't written on here in a while because I really needed to get things figured out for myself. I was listening to this song today. Collide by howie day. The first time I heard this song was when a friend from my childhood has passed away. I just listened to this song on repeat and cried.
My favorite lyric is "even the best fall down sometime". Life is a challenge. It will never stop being a challenge. You just have to know that no matter how many times you fall, if you get up again, you're the best you, you can be. Love yourself. Know your worth. And don't let anyone make you feel like you're not good enough, ever.

http://youtu.be/Yk9G7OyKwLM 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you wrote here. :) Take it one day at a time, Anjavi and just remember everything you wrote here.

    Sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to, but life is not fair. The best thing you can do is hold your head up high and keep going your own path. If you ever need someone to talk to I am always here. But don't let someone else's words affect you negatively.

    ReplyDelete